Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome to 5th Grade!!!

I am so excited for this ROCKIN' school year to begin! I enjoyed meeting everyone at Meet the Teacher and I look forward to meeting the rest on Monday!

This blog is a way for me connect and communicate with you at home about what is happening in our classroom and campus. I will weekly post homework, things that need to be signed and brought back, heads up on events and projects in class, etc... If you are curious to see what I have posted in the past for the last school year, feel free to look through my archived posts.

Anyone may comment on the posts even without an account, as long as the comments are courteous and  positive towards the school and classroom environment.

I hope that you find this blog useful and helpful in making this year with me a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment